The Best Erotic Romance Books Of All Time
In general, readers who enjoy erotic romance books are often drawn to the steamy and explicit sexual content, which can be both titillating and emotionally satisfying. Many readers find that these books offer a safe space to explore their own desires and fantasies, as well as providing a romantic escape from their everyday lives.
Here are ten popular erotic romance books published in the last three years:
- “The Kiss Thief” by L.J. Shen – A romantic and suspenseful tale of a forced marriage between a mob boss and a senator’s daughter.
- “Beautiful Bastard” by Christina Lauren – A steamy office romance between an intern and her boss.
- “The Mister” by E.L. James – A romantic novel about a wealthy Englishman and his Albanian cleaner.
- “Dirty Headlines” by L.J. Shen – A forbidden romance between a journalist and her billionaire boss.
- “The Unhoneymooners” by Christina Lauren – A romantic comedy between two people who hate each other but are forced to share a honeymoon together.
- “Roomies” by Christina Lauren – A sweet and sexy romance between a young woman and a talented musician who needs a green card to stay in the country.
- “The Player” by Kresley Cole – A sports romance between a professional football player and a strong-willed lawyer.
- “The Bride Test” by Helen Hoang – A romantic comedy about an autistic man and the woman his mother has chosen as his bride.
- “The Hating Game” by Sally Thorne – A charming and witty enemies-to-lovers romance set in the world of publishing.
- “The Wedding Date” by Jasmine Guillory – A contemporary romance between two strangers who meet in an elevator and end up pretending to be a couple for a weekend wedding.
It’s important to note that erotic romance books can contain explicit sexual content and other mature themes, and may not be suitable for all readers.