Available as a value box amazon.com/dp/B088HGG9YF (copy and paste the link into your browser)
Will she live long enough to accept his apology?
When Jessica Montgomery’s best friend passes away, she discovers that she was to marriage out in the Wild West! While writing to inform Camille’s beau of her tragic death, the last thing Jessica expects is to fall in love!
Michael Bradford is enamoured by his fiancée Jessica. She’s a puzzle to him, a woman who much prefers working in his farm while he teaches. Her wildness steals his heart, but he has to struggle to change himself into someone more accepting … otherwise, she might just leave. Then fate intervenes…
Read all the books Love Me Love My Dog Western Romance Complete Series by bestselling authors, Katie Wyatt with Kat Carson
Book 1 Jessica's Teacher
Book 2 Dawn's Doctor
Book 3 Georgia’s Cold Heart and Cats
Book 4 Mary’s Twin Trouble and Zoo
Read all Mega Box Set Western Romance Complete Series
Available as a value box set amazon.com/dp/B0854K9DVX (copy and paste the link into your browser)
1. Pioneer Wilderness Romance 26 Book Mega Box Set Complete Series
2. Historical Pioneer Wilderness Romance 25 Book 6 Complete Series
3. Frontier Brides and Cowboys Western Romance 27 Book Mega Box Set 5 Complete Series
4. 50 Boxset Inspirational Historical Western Romances, Mail Order Bride
6. Frontier Brides Romance 23 Books 5 Complete Series
Read All Box Set Mail Order Bride Historical Complete Series by bestseller and Kindle All-Star authors Ellen Anderson with Katie Wyatt!
Available as a value box set amazon.com/dp/B08617N8JS (copy and paste the link into your browser)
1. The Grant Boys Complete Series
2. Montana Mail order Brides Brides of Bedford Series Collection 1 - 4
3. Aspen falls Complete Series
4. Wild West Brides of Bodie Complete Series
5. Orphans of Albany Complete Series
Katie Wyatt’s Clean and Wholesome novelette American Mail Order Bride Historical Western Romance Box Set Complete Series is enjoyable for all ages.
Famous Book Quotes
“My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.” ― Abraham Lincoln