Hope for Christmas by Elizabeth Maddrey
An independent single mom who doesn’t believe in love at first sight collides with a man who does.
Cyan Hewitt drifts onto his estranged grandparents’ New Mexico ranch in time for Thanksgiving… and stays. As a cyber security consultant, he can telecommute, so why not from here, where his restless soul is soothed and his heart is awakened by the attractive ranch housekeeper?
Maria Sanchez works at Rancho de Esperanza to provide a stable life for her son. She’s content—mostly—in her roles as housekeeper, part-time student, and mom, but when her precocious seven-year-old is diagnosed with diabetes, her world shatters. There’s no time for distractions from the long-term visitor who’s stirring a longing in her for more.
Cyan may think her faith and courage are inspiring, but Maria feels vulnerable. Relying on others has only ever resulted in broken dreams. Christmas might be a season of hope, but does she dare risk everything for love?
Hope Ranch is a place where second chances and God's love are waiting for everyone. Click to buy your copy of this contemporary Christian romance and come to Hope Ranch today!
Don't miss out on the rest of the Hope Ranch series!
1. Hope for Christmas
2. Hope for Tomorrow
3. Hope for Love
4. Hope for Freedom
5. Hope for Family
6. Hope at Last
And read more realistic Christian romance by Elizabeth Maddrey, too!
1. Peacock Hill Romance, a completed 6-book series that begins with A Heart Restored
2. Grant Us Grace, a completed 5-book series that starts with Wisdom to Know
3. Taste of Romance, a completed 5-book series that begins with A Splash of Substance
4. Operation Romance, a completed 4-novella series that begins with Operation Mistletoe
5. The Baxter Family Bakery, a completed 4-book series that begins with Loaves & Wishes
6. The Remnants Series, a complete trilogy that begins with Faith Departed
Famous Book Quotes
“A house without books is like a room without windows.” ― Horace Mann